Fully furnished 02 bedroom house in Tay Ho near Somerset West lake
- Add to cartSend to us
- Location: Tay Ho district
- Property Type: Houses in Tay Ho - WestLake
- Land space (m2): 50
- Living space (m2): 180
- Living room: Bright living room
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Furnished: Fully furnished
This is a nice house for rent in Tay Ho, situated quite close to Somerset West lake
- Ground floor offers a living-room combined with basic equipped kitchen, toilet for visitors
- 1st floor is the master bedroom, en-suite bathroom equipped with shower cabin
- 2nd floor has an office, a bathroom and 01 more bedroom
- Top floor comprises the laundry area and an open terrace
- The house comes with fully furnished
- Close to Starbucks coffee, California fitness & gym, shopping center as well
To book a viewing to this property, please call us
- Quiet neighborhood
- Bright and large windows
- Dining table and chairs
- Sofas and coffee table
- Washing machine/dryer
- LCD / LED Screen TV
- Air-conditioning heater and cool
- High speed Internet
- Internet WIFI
- Cable TV
- Contact Real Estate Agent
Pham Viet Dang
- Request a showing this Property
Similar Houses in Tay Ho - WestLake
Affordable house for rent in Dang Thai Mai, Tay Ho
This house has a land area of 40sqm, constructed in 3.5 stories, designed into a living room...
Tay Ho Westlake house to rent, 4 bedrooms, full of...
Beautiful house situated in Dang Thai Mai, Tay Ho, Hanoi within a short walk to the lake and...
Modern 3 bedroom house in Tay Ho Westlake with yard...
Modern house to rent in Au Co, Tay Ho Westlake, Hanoi which offering front courtyard, bright...
Tay Ho Westlake furnished 03 bedroom house to let
Tay Ho Westlake furnished house to let in Nghi Tam village, Tay Ho which offers easy access...
Modern house to let in Tay Ho Westlake with garden...
Modern house to let on Dang Thai Mai, Tay Ho Westlake, Hanoi within a short walk to Fraser...
Big terrace 03 bedroom house to let in Tay Ho with...
Small beautiful house situated in Nghi Tam village, Tay Ho, short walk to Sheraton and Xuan...