Apartments For Rent in Hanoi
Renting Apartments in Hanoi Vietnam, View the largest listings on the #1 luxury apartment rentals website, including 3 to 5 stars furnished serviced residence buildings, individuals apartments, Flats and Condos to rent. Filter by neighborhood, price, amenities and bedroom size to find the perfect home for you.
Search for the long term as well as short term leasing, Find Hanoi serviced apartments or individuals apartments at any budgets to fit your need (from the studio, one to five bedrooms with fully furnished, modern amenities, Gym, pool, tennis courts, great services) all over Hanoi. These include both cheap and high rate residences for the businessman, diplomat and traveler alike. Contact Hanoi Real Estate Agent, the property expert, a leading local agency - specialized in finding a new home in Hanoi for expats. We are experienced and committed to finding exactly what you need, make a big difference in your search and negotiation outcome. We are in tune with the market and understand your needs and will negotiate on your behalf so that you receive the best deal on your new home. Just tell us your needs and we will do a selection of suitable apartments in Hanoi provides you with the best the market has to offer then drive you to each property you are interested in and best of all, free apartments hunting and tours.
Tips: where's a good expat place to live and how to find the best apartments in Hanoi
Expats living in everywhere in Hanoi City such as City Center, Hoan Kiem, Ba Dinh, Cau Giay, Hai Ba Trung, Thanh Xuan, Long Bien, My Dinh District, etc. But the two most popular expat living areas in Hanoi are Tay Ho District (Quang An, Xuan Dieu, To Ngoc Van, Ciputra International Hanoi) and Ciputra International Hanoi
Ciputra is a closed and guarded residential area with several international schools as Singapore International School, United Nations International School Hanoi (UNIS Hanoi), HANOI ACADEMY - International Bilingual School, and lots of green space surrounding for children playing, it is so quiet and save location as well. Your neighbors will be very likely expats or Vietnamese families with high income. There is a limited choice of minimarket, restaurants, bar supermarket or coffee shop but you can find it nearby and is a bit far from the center ( 5km). To know more about price, facilities, location, view our listing of apartments in Ciputra Hanoi to get your experience
There is another favorite area that most expat select to living is Tay Ho areas - Quang An, Xuan Dieu area where you can find a spacious apartment in Hanoi with a beautiful view of West lake, modern style and there are many restaurants, shopping center, coffee shop, Vietnamese Market and other amenities for foreigners and the location is closer to Hoan Kiem and Ba Dinh District - the center of Hanoi. However, security might not be as good as Ciputra because you will live in a regular residential area. There is no 24h security as Ciputra but it is best to save areas to compare with other districts. For the Cost, It is depending on the quality and services included, the Lake view apartment would be more expensive, to know more, should you please view our listing of apartments in Tay Ho and get your experience!
Things to know when renting an apartment in Hanoi
When renting an apartment in Hanoi, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Location: Hanoi is a large city with a variety of neighborhoods. Consider the location carefully before signing a lease. Some areas may be more convenient for work or school, while others may offer better access to amenities.
- Budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on rent before beginning your search. Keep in mind that rent in Hanoi can vary widely depending on the location and amenities.
- Lease agreement: Make sure you carefully read and understand the lease agreement before signing it. Pay attention to the rent payment schedule, security deposit requirements, and other important details.
- Amenities: Consider the amenities that are important to you, such as air conditioning, internet access, and parking. Some apartments may include these amenities, while others may require you to pay extra.
- Safety: Look for an apartment in a safe and secure building or complex. Check to see if there are security guards, surveillance cameras, and other safety features.
- Utilities: Be aware of the utility costs that are included in your rent, such as water and electricity. Some landlords may require you to pay for these separately.
- Maintenance: Find out how maintenance issues are handled, such as repairs or replacements of appliances. Make sure you have a contact person you can reach out to in case of emergencies.
- Transportation: Consider the transportation options available near your potential apartment, such as public transportation or bike rental services.
By considering these factors, you can find a comfortable and affordable apartment in Hanoi that meets your needs.
Click to Read More
Click to Hide
Cozy apartment for rent with nice lake view in Quang Khanh St,...
This newly renovated apartment is situated on the 2nd floor on Quang Khanh Street
For rent: Spacious and cozy 3-bedroom apartment in P2 Ciputra,...
With a generous area of 182m2, it meets all the living space needs for families with multiple...
City Chic: Luxurious 3-Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Hai...
This beautiful 3-bedroom apartment spans 170m2, featuring windows in each of the three bed...
Affordable 3-Bedroom High-Rise Apartment for Rent in Tay Ho
With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this charming apartment spans a total area of 111m2
Modern 2 bedroom apartment for rent in 59 Xuan Dieu, 8th Flo...
The apartment is situated on the 8th floor of the N59 Xuan Dieu building
Modern 2 bedroom Apartment to rent in Hai Ba Trung district
Modern Apartment on a well-kept Serviced building on Tran Xuan Soan Street with direct Car...
Charming apartment for rent with 2 bedrooms in Golden Westlake,...
This charming apartment located on the 17th floor! This 115m² apartment has a nice view of...
Beautiful 2 Bedroom 2 bathroom Apartment for Rent at Golden Westlake,...
The apartment epitome of refined living in our available apartment for rent at Golden Westlake,...
4 bedroom apartment for rent in Sungrand City with nice view...
This fantastic 4 bedrooms has a living area 130m2 and 3 bathrooms, complete with both a standing...
High standard 4 bedroom Apartment in the heart of Tay Ho
High standard apartment on a calm alley of Tay Ho Road, few steps away from Somerset Westlake,...
Lake view 2 bedroom apartment for rent in Quang Khanh, spacious...
Step into the refined ambiance of this newly renovated apartment, gracefully perched on the...
Brandnew renovated 4 bedroom apartment with mordern furnishing...
let's enjoy the epitome of modern living in our newly renovated 4 bedrooms apartment available...
Well-designed 2-bedroom apartment with an appealing layout in...
. This delightful residence is located within a high-rise building at 59 Xuan Dieu, offering...
Beautiful West Lake view 4 bedroom Apartment in Elegant Suit...
Beautiful Apartment with lake view in Elegant Suites Westlake, Free access to building facilities,...
For rent: Beautifully renovated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment...
The newly revamped apartment features modern furniture, cleverly installed wall cabinets to...