Apartments For Rent in Hanoi
Renting Apartments in Hanoi Vietnam, View the largest listings on the #1 luxury apartment rentals website, including 3 to 5 stars furnished serviced residence buildings, individuals apartments, Flats and Condos to rent. Filter by neighborhood, price, amenities and bedroom size to find the perfect home for you.
Search for the long term as well as short term leasing, Find Hanoi serviced apartments or individuals apartments at any budgets to fit your need (from the studio, one to five bedrooms with fully furnished, modern amenities, Gym, pool, tennis courts, great services) all over Hanoi. These include both cheap and high rate residences for the businessman, diplomat and traveler alike. Contact Hanoi Real Estate Agent, the property expert, a leading local agency - specialized in finding a new home in Hanoi for expats. We are experienced and committed to finding exactly what you need, make a big difference in your search and negotiation outcome. We are in tune with the market and understand your needs and will negotiate on your behalf so that you receive the best deal on your new home. Just tell us your needs and we will do a selection of suitable apartments in Hanoi provides you with the best the market has to offer then drive you to each property you are interested in and best of all, free apartments hunting and tours.
Tips: where's a good expat place to live and how to find the best apartments in Hanoi
Expats living in everywhere in Hanoi City such as City Center, Hoan Kiem, Ba Dinh, Cau Giay, Hai Ba Trung, Thanh Xuan, Long Bien, My Dinh District, etc. But the two most popular expat living areas in Hanoi are Tay Ho District (Quang An, Xuan Dieu, To Ngoc Van, Ciputra International Hanoi) and Ciputra International Hanoi
Ciputra is a closed and guarded residential area with several international schools as Singapore International School, United Nations International School Hanoi (UNIS Hanoi), HANOI ACADEMY - International Bilingual School, and lots of green space surrounding for children playing, it is so quiet and save location as well. Your neighbors will be very likely expats or Vietnamese families with high income. There is a limited choice of minimarket, restaurants, bar supermarket or coffee shop but you can find it nearby and is a bit far from the center ( 5km). To know more about price, facilities, location, view our listing of apartments in Ciputra Hanoi to get your experience
There is another favorite area that most expat select to living is Tay Ho areas - Quang An, Xuan Dieu area where you can find a spacious apartment in Hanoi with a beautiful view of West lake, modern style and there are many restaurants, shopping center, coffee shop, Vietnamese Market and other amenities for foreigners and the location is closer to Hoan Kiem and Ba Dinh District - the center of Hanoi. However, security might not be as good as Ciputra because you will live in a regular residential area. There is no 24h security as Ciputra but it is best to save areas to compare with other districts. For the Cost, It is depending on the quality and services included, the Lake view apartment would be more expensive, to know more, should you please view our listing of apartments in Tay Ho and get your experience!
Things to know when renting an apartment in Hanoi
When renting an apartment in Hanoi, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Location: Hanoi is a large city with a variety of neighborhoods. Consider the location carefully before signing a lease. Some areas may be more convenient for work or school, while others may offer better access to amenities.
- Budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on rent before beginning your search. Keep in mind that rent in Hanoi can vary widely depending on the location and amenities.
- Lease agreement: Make sure you carefully read and understand the lease agreement before signing it. Pay attention to the rent payment schedule, security deposit requirements, and other important details.
- Amenities: Consider the amenities that are important to you, such as air conditioning, internet access, and parking. Some apartments may include these amenities, while others may require you to pay extra.
- Safety: Look for an apartment in a safe and secure building or complex. Check to see if there are security guards, surveillance cameras, and other safety features.
- Utilities: Be aware of the utility costs that are included in your rent, such as water and electricity. Some landlords may require you to pay for these separately.
- Maintenance: Find out how maintenance issues are handled, such as repairs or replacements of appliances. Make sure you have a contact person you can reach out to in case of emergencies.
- Transportation: Consider the transportation options available near your potential apartment, such as public transportation or bike rental services.
By considering these factors, you can find a comfortable and affordable apartment in Hanoi that meets your needs.
Click to Read More
Click to Hide
1 bedroom apartment for rent in a quiet alley on To Ngoc Van...
This fully furnished 1-bedroom apartment spans across 70m2 and is situated in a tranquil area....
Beautiful 1 bedroom apartment on Tu Hoa street, lake view
This 1-bedroom apartment, measuring 65m2, is located on Tu Hoa street and offers a beautiful...
For rent 2 bedroom apartment with lake view in prime Tu Hoa St,...
Discover the epitome of modern living in our exquisite 2-bedroom apartment located in the prestigious...
Cute 2 bedroom apartment for rent at M2 Metropolis Ba Dinh, fully...
Welcome to the epitome of urban living at M2 Metropolis, where you'll find the perfect 2-bedroom,...
Introducing Fraser Suites 2 - Contemporary 2-bedroom apartment...
Available a fully furnished apartment with full services on middle floor of the building to...
Lake view duplex for rent with 2 bedrooms and 1 working room,...
The apartment offers a harmonious blend of comfort and sophistication. With 2 bedrooms, 1 office...
For rent good price Apartment with 3 bedrooms in Quan Ngua S...
The apartment located on Quan Ngua Street. Boasting an impressive area of 170m²,
Luxurious & Modern Apartment for rent in L2 The Link Ciputra
For Rent: 2-bedroom apartment has been meticulously designed and renovated in the most prestigious...
Adorable 3 bedroom apartment overlooking the lake for rent in...
Welcome to lake view apartment in Ba Dinh, where you can experience upscale living on a high...
Lake view 2 bedroom apartment with modern furnishing for rent...
Welcome to your dream home at To Ngoc Van, where luxury living meets convenience.
Luxurious and Spacious Apartment for Rent with 4 Bed, 3 Baths,...
Discover an extraordinary apartment with an impressive size of 287m2! The unique design of...
Duplex Apartment - Spacious, Elegant, and Luxurious for Rent...
Welcome to Sunshine City, where luxury meets modern living! We proudly present exquisite duplex...
3 bedroom apartment for rent at Vinhomes Nguyen Chi Thanh Ha...
3-bedroom apartment for rent at Vinhomes Nguyen Chi Thanh Hanoi, located on the 12th floor,...
Cozy studio for rent in Hoang Hoa Tham, BaDinh
With a size of 35m2, this studio apartment offers a comfortable and inviting living space
Nice and modern 1 bedroom apartment for rent in Doi Can St, Ba...
Discover a hidden gem with this remarkable apartment offering a generous area of 50m2.